About the Commission
The Arizona Lottery Commission directs the Arizona Lottery leadership team to develop and market games that produce the maximum amount of net revenue through responsible play.
COMMISSION MEETING SCHEDULE
- November 20, 2020 - 10:00 a.m. telephonic only
- December 18, 2020 - 10:00 a.m.
- January 22, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- February 19, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- March 19, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- April 23, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- May 21, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- June 18, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- July - no meeting
- August 20, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- September 17, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- October 22, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- November 19, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
- December 17, 2021 - 10:00 a.m.
Commission Meeting Location
Arizona Lottery Board Room: 4740 E University Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85034
MEET THE COMMISSION
The commission consists of five members appointed by the Governor for a term of five years. No more than three may be from the same political party, and the members annually elect one member to serve as chair.
Jeff Weintraub, Chair
Representation: Certified Public Accountant
Term: January 2010 - January 2020
Term: April 2017 - January 2022
Term: June 2017 - January 2022
Julie N. Katsel
Representation: Public At Large
Term: December 2018 - January 2023
Trent E. Crump
Representation: Law Enforcement
Term: January 2019 - January 2024
At least one member of the commission must have at least five years of experience in each of the following industries:
- Law enforcement
- Accounting (must be a certified public accountant)
- Marketing, advertising or both
- Convenience store, mini-mart or grocery retailing
The Commission oversees the Arizona State Lottery to produce the maximum amount of net revenue in harmony with the dignity of the state. The Commission conducts, administers and regulates the Arizona State Lottery; has powers to license agents; distributes lottery revenue; and sets codes of conduct and penalties for the running of the State Lottery. A.R.S. § 5-502.
Commission Meeting Notice
The Arizona Lottery posts a notice of commission meetings online, here, as well as on the front of the agency’s Phoenix Office at 4740 E University Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85034, and the Tucson Claims Office at 2900 E Broadway Blvd, Ste 190, Tucson, AZ 85716.
Lottery Commission meetings are open to the public at the Arizona Lottery Phoenix Office, unless otherwise posted.